Happy Monday everyone! Today is the last Monday of April, which means it is the last topic about detoxing! I hope you’ve enjoyed this month, and got all your questions answered. As always if there are topics you’d like to talk about please let me know!
Next month will be all about postpartum health and care. I will be having guest speakers talk on my facebook live, which I will try and do once a month in general, is have experts chat with me about their expertise as well. It should be fun!
Okay back to this week’s topic. This week I want to give you some tools of how you can basically armor your body to be able to detox everyday, and things that need to be foundational and present in order for you to effectively detox.
1. Oil Pulling.
This is something that is SO easy, and something EVERYONE can do every single day to help detox your mouth and overall body. 80% of chronic conditions arise from poor oral health!
Oil Pulling has been around for thousands of years in aryuvedic medicine. It is a simple practice of using cold pressed coconut oil, and I like to add essential oils. There is a link to how to do it on my website:
I just finished a 30 day oil pulling challenge, in which so many experienced amazing benefits in their oral health, not only just teeth whitening but overall detox! Switch from toxic toothpaste and mouthwash to oil pulling!
2. Minerals. If you have poor oral health, and heavy metal or chemical toxicity in your body, you are almost 100% mineral deficient. You see, we need minerals to be able to bind these toxins to eliminate them out of the body through our excretion pathways. These are key elements the body uses to defend itself.
Here are the top 3 minerals that you will be deficient in if you have poor oral health. And, just so you know about 1 in 30 americans have periodontal disease, and 100% of all root canals are still infected.
- The form is important. 200 mcg whole food form every day is a baseline. Nail health, losing of hair? Your deficient in selenium. We cannot bind mercury, or produce glutathione without this mineral. Brazil nuts contain the most food form, but 3 brazil nuts a day often doesn’t contain enough. You can purchase a high quality selenium whole food supplement from my online pharmacy on my website:
2. Silica. We are silica based life forms. Our connective tissue is dependent on silica. It is critical for skeletal integrity of the teeth and gums, mucosal layer, regenerating the mucus membranes, ligaments and tendons. I recommend a whole food form. 5000 mg daily loading phase. Alta silica X is the best brand. 3 tabs 4/ day over 2-4 weeks then reduce as connective tissue integrity is restored, with trace minerals.
You can also order a similar product on my online pharmacy:
3. Trace Minerals. These include
Magnesium, Chloride, Sodium, Potassium , Calcium, Sulfate and Boron.
These are vital minerals that are best taken in food forms. However, some of you use filtered water, or reverse osmosis water, which depletes your water of minerals, so you must replenish your water with minerals. I like this company:
Which leads me into point number 3.
3. Hydration. What you hydrate with is extremely important! If you drink chlorinated tap water, you are doing more harm than good. Additionally, if you drink water from plastic bottles you also are polluting your body. As I mentioned, if you get filtered water you need to replenish it with minerals. However what i HIGHLY recommend for everyone in their detox journey is molecular hydrogen water. Not only is it SUPER hydrating, but also high pH and high antioxidant level, which in itself detoxes .
the Brand I recommend is kangen water:
4. Food Choices.
You absolutely need to go organic or grow it yourself. Get to know your local farmers. Eating a diet of fast food because of its additives, preservative, ect. causes damage to your microbiome. The disruption of good gut by eating fast food is enough to create weight gain. Eat lots of fermented foods which replenish your gut.
Here is a list of foods you could mix and combine and do a 5 day liver cleanse just with food!
-dark green leafy veggies
-apple cider vinegar
-white fish, salmon (wild)
-daikon radish (blood cleaner)
I also highly recommend doing my 21 day cleanse at least twice a year. Not only is this needed for complaints but its also PREVENTATIVE. It’s anti cancer, anti hormone issues, gut issues, ect. WE live in a toxic world, so we need to make sure our pathways are ALWAYS clear. This is the only cleanse I have found to be efficient.
SUPER TIP: Other key nutrients are foundational vitamins and antioxidants. If you aren’t on a whole food based supplement, you are deprived, there just isn’t enough in our food sources anymore, even if you are organic. I would love to get you started with this, as well as natural forms of glutathoine and other natural antioxidants like vitamin C, A, and B vitamins necessary for detoxification pathways.
5. Excretion. Getting the toxins out is also very important! Try incorporating a dry sauna or infrared sauna in your weekly routine. Coffee enemas or colon hydrotherapy a couple of times a month, exercising at least 5 times a week, and just plain moving every single day! Hyperbaric oxygen chamber.
This can be extremely helpful increase the overall oxygen in your water to help detox and eliminate aerobic bugs out of your body.
Castor oil is also great for detoxing! Castor oil packs on the liver and abdomen can flush out stagnated lymphatics.
6. Essential Oils. Use essential oils like Doterra Lemon to gently detox every single day! Don’t have an account ask me to get you started!
7. Regulate your hormones. I talked about this in last week’s blog, but it’s super important in order to make sure your detox pathways remain unclogged.
8. Sleep. I also wrote about this previously. Sleep is where we heal and our brain detoxes. If you aren’t getting adequate sleep, please let me know, I have answers!
https://www.facebook.com/drrachelhamel/videos/1952856391520326/Become a patient of Dr. Hamel’s and get not only this amazing product, but step by step instructions on how it works and what you will experience.