April Allergies…. Surviving Allergy Season
Happy Monday Everyone!
It finally feels like it’s getting close to summer after this weekend! So much rain! With so much rain means lots of things in bloom, pollen and grass.
How do you survive?!
Well believe it or not, I used to suffer from extreme hayfever and allergies every single year. I couldn’t go outside much, be around grass, or really have any fun!
Fast forward about 5 years, and minus the occasional sneeze, I can be outside with absolutely no problems! HOW did I achieve this MAGIC?!
Well, it’s no magic, you just need to understand a few things about the airway and sinus system to play the allergy game.
Most of the time the sinuses or internally is already inflamed in some way that creating a heightened response. Here are some areas to look for inflammation:
1. The joints within the head.
A lot of people will say they have a “sinus headache” or “sinus pain”, when in reality the joints of the head aren’t moving properly and are inflamed. what does that mean?
That means that their will be a lack of oxygen to the brain, no proper drainage in the sinuses, and a PERFECT environment for pathogens to live in.
*Pathogens LOVE no oxygen. They thrive in it. So when things aren’t moving, and oxygen is less, they thrive. Craniopathy care will help correct this.
2. Narrow Sinuses. This goes along with the cranial system, but if you have narrow sinuses, your oxygen level won’t be as great. Craniopathy care can help, but in reality you may need further work like myofunctional therapy or nasal surgery.
3. Infections. Mold in particular is realllyyyyy common to have chronically in the sinuses. This creates chronic inflammation, which means when dust and pollen come your way you will most likely react. Craniobiotic Technique, a technique I use in my office can really help to clear out those infections quickly and give relief.
4. LIVER. The liver is a big one for allergies. Food and Airborne. Most of the allergy supplements out there contain some liver support in them, you just don’t know it! Thats because when the liver is congested, it will make you more reactive to allergens. Doing a liver detoxification can really help clear this up.
5. Gut health. Keeping that gut healthy will be a sure way to help with allergies. That’s because the inflammation levels will be down. If you have leaky gut, you will absolutely have more severe allergies. Thats because the food for instance will go straight into the bloodstream where antibodies will be activated. For airborne allergies, there is more overall inflammation and we all know by now about the gut/brain axis, so it will affect that circuit. The Stomach must also be looked at. Improper protein digestion and you’ll have way more food allergies.
6. Actual Allergy Desensitization. You can also desensitize your body from certain allergens. Usually it’s just an improper brain response. Craniobiotic Technique in my office can also be used to desensitize airborne allergens.
Instead of running to Claritin, Zyrtec or those anti-histamines… READ THIS:
Studies in mice have shown that antihistamines promote the growth of malignant tumors. Scientists at the University of Manitoba believe that the consumption of various medications, including antihistamines and antidepressants, may increase the risk for cancer.
In February, 1994, the Department of Health and Human Services noted an increase in the incidence of cancer in the United States. Scientists at the University of Manitoba believe that the consumption of various medications, including antihistamines and antidepressants, may increase the risk for cancer and may be part of the reason for the increase.
They have demonstrated that drugs like Elavil, Claritin, Hismanal, Atarax, Unisom, Prozac, NyQuil and Reactine have all created tumors in animal studies. Some antihistamines behave like the drug DPPE, which has been linked to enhancing tumor growth by binding to histamine receptors, which interferes with enzymes designed to detoxify and remove poisons from the body. This will also interfere with the system that regulates cell growth. The drugs do not necessarily cause cancer, but can enhance the growth of cancer.
Antihistamines block your P-450 cytochrome which is involved with the bodies phase 1 and phase 2 detoxification process. If you block your livers detoxification process you shut down the immune system.There are other drugs that also block this pathway: antibiotics, steroids, NSAID’s, pain medications, antacids, and some antidepressants. If you have a “sick” liver meaning it’s plugged or infected, you will have allergic reactions very easily.
Here are some natural solution to help get you relief quickly.
1. Use X-Clear Nasal Spray. This natural spray consists of xylitol, grapefruit extract and saline which helps fight infections in the nasal passageway, and open the airways a little.
2. Arginex or Allerplex by standard process. These are supplements I love to use for allergies. They both have support for the LIVER. That’s why they work so well!
3. D-Hist by OrthoMolecular. This is a natural form of an antihistamine. It helps decrease that histamine reaction that happens when exposed to allergens.
4. DoTerra Triease .Each softgel contains equal parts of Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint essential oils, known for their ability to maintain clear breathing and a healthy immune response when combined together. Used by both veteran and novice essential oil users, this well-known blend is frequently mixed together for its respiratory health benefits. (You can purchase on my website, or PM me to get wholesale cost).
Think twice before running to those antihistamine drugs!
Till Next TIME!
ALSO GUYS!!! PLease Please join us on the 15th, to fight to dismantle the SB 276!!
California, the time is now! Senator Pan has introduced the bill we have all been expecting. SB276, a bill to restrict vaccine medical exemptions in California, has gone live and Assemblything Lorena G is the first coauthor.
What the bill does:
1. All medical exemptions must be approved by the State Public Health Officer (or approved designee).
2. All medical exemptions must be based on CDC contraindications only. These are VERY narrow – basically anaphylaxis.
3. All medical exemption requests must be submitted on a standardized form created by the California Dept of Public Health (CDPH).
4. All medical exemption requests will be tracked in a database managed by the CDPH. This will include personal and sensitive medical information about your children.
5. Any medical exemption written PRIOR to SB276 will also need to be approved by the CDPH and included in their database, by July 1, 2020. If the grandfathered medical exemption is deemed “fraudulent,” it will be invalidated.
We are going to be under the gun on this one due to legislative deadlines, it has the potential to move fast. We must take action en masse. > Do these things today:
1. Call the Senate Rules Committee (916) 651-4120 and politely ask that SB276 is double referred to the Senate Health Committee and the Senate Business, Professions and Economic Development Committee.
2. Call the following Senators (we will be calling several a day so that we can hit them all fairly quickly). Urge them to NOT coauthor SB276 and to vote NO when/if if comes before them for a vote.
Senator Toni Atkins (916) 651-4039 Senator Scott Wilk (916) 651-4021 Senator Pat Bates (916) 651-4036 Senator Bill Monning (916) 651-4017 Senator Richard Roth (916) 651-4031 Senator Maria Durazo (916) 651-4024 Senator Connie Leyva (916) 651-4020 Sen Shannon Grove (916) 651-4016
Sample Script: “Hi, I’m calling to urge Senator __________ to NOT coauthor SB276, a bill to severely restrict medical exemptions. Furthermore, I would ask that the Senator vote NO should SB276 come before him/her for a vote. SB277 was passed because of a broad medical exemption that was left to a doctor’s discretion. There is no crisis demanding such an authoritarian law in California. Thank you for your time.”
3. You have two legislators – a Senator and an Assemblyperson. Call them both. Ask for a meeting with the legislator (not a staffer) in the next few weeks in their district office to discuss SB276. Ask if they have any townhalls or coffee talks on the calendar in the near future. Let us know what you find out!
4. Start talking to people: friends, family, doctors, nurses. Let them know what Pan is up to with this bill. Invite them to join Parents United 4 Kids.
That is all for now.
Wishing you a happy and healthy week!