I hope you all got the chance to read last week’s blog on how exercise impacts your memory!
This week we will be diving into a super important topic, as you know being a healthcare disruptor it is always my duty to reveal the corruption and truth.
WE live in TECH world. It’s inescapable (unless your a mountainman). Technology is a wonderful thing and also harmful if used incorrectly. It brings us closer together, allows for innovation, and makes our lives easier. But the health implications are ever growing and NOT being told to the public.
I watched a seminar series this weekend about 5G, and an amazing scientist started spurting out research about the harms of EMF (electro magnetic frequencies). We know that EMF’s which are emitted from cell phones, computers, WIFI, smart meters, bluetooth, airport scanners, microwaves, electrical wiring, dimming switches, ect. are harmful to us.
Children in particular are at THE MOST risk for damage. That is why pregnant women, babies and children should never be around cell phones, i pads, ect. Always on airplane mode. These frequencies actually damage DNA and for children this is detrimental to their growth and development. According to research, children under 16 should NOT be allowed to use cell phones. However, the billions of users today are young and small and have NO idea how to protect themselves from microwave radiation.
Here’s the skinny (411):
How do we know that wireless radiation is unsafe?
We have studies in humans and animals. Unfortunately with this technology, we’ve introduced the technology, and THEN after asked the question is it safe. NO testing was done prior.
Old tests were done on the “thermal” (heat) effects of radiation. Which was based on super old science, using a 6 foot tall something male and over 220 pounds at 20 cm away. They still go by this, although EMF’s have been linked to biological harm through peer review studies. The array of phenomena seems to be only limited to whether or not we’ve studied it. Every time they’ve look for an effect, it’s been there. Bees, trees, flowers.
- In 2000, the British government had a top community of scientists that stated that no one should use a cell phone under the age of 16, because of a young thin skull. The US ignored that research and decided in 1996, no research was needed in this area.
It’s not the power of the radiation, but the pulse. A cell phone signal is complex, it has a frequency and power. Even though it can been weak in power, abnormal pulse radiation over thousands a minutes has an effect.
- The brain cells of rats when exposed to weak pulse of cell phones had damage to their DNA. This research after found was then hidden, and the government went to town to make sure that the public would not know about it. You can read the book “Disconnect” for more info.
- Now we have results from the national toxicology program, studies not just showing DNA damage, but the largest study ever done (30 Milllion dollars) with the technology of the highest caliber, found clear evidence of rare tumors of the nerve inside the heart and glioma (brain cancer). Also salivary gland tumors and thyroid.
- Human studies have shown the same rare cancers. Acoustic neuroma (near the ear, HELLO cell phones). This study was subject to a triple peer review (never been done before). They were astonished when they got the results that showed clear evidence of cancer, and multiple cancers of different organs, some damage to the heart. The heart is quite close to the surface of the skin. That normally would be a slam dunk in science, but the national toxicology program is supposed to tell the FDA what to do about it. They didn’t like the results, so they said it wasn’t “relevant”. The CDC asks the industry to write their website, and many of the FCC work for Verizon for the cell phone telecommunication industry and regularly have moved back forth between the industry and agency. It is NOT a protector of health and safety.
Let’s talk about chronic diseases:
-Neurological, autoimmune, autism are all increasing at a huge rate. What does science tell us that wireless plays in this?
Chronic illness has multiple causes, nutrition ect. Our life is increasingly electrified. The role of EMF’s for autism, autoimmune, thyroid or chronic pain cannot be fully evaluated because nobody is asking the question. If you get rid of toxins, you give children a chance to grow and develop. EMF’s are included as a toxin. But often at risk kids are given devices to help “calm” them down, when in reality it’s harming their future.
Overview of studies of 5G:
1. Standford- 5g consists of a combination of 3g and 4g in order for it to work. So you have to have a series of antennae within a few yards apart. The modulation of the signal is what we are most worried about . It’s moving extremely fast, and alters the function of our nerves and cells. It interferes with the way calcium moves in and out of the cell wall.
The mm waves are absorbed in the skin, but it turns out the sweat ducts are located there, and they can work as an antennae, and can transmit exposure from the skin internally! It can accelerate the growth of bacteria by suppressing good things to thrive, because the cells don’t communicate as well with one another.
2. People who live within 30 mm of a 3g antenna, in the blood of those closest showed elevated evidence of damage in DNA in the micronucleus. Precursor to cancer!
3. More than a thousand different insects are also compromised. 5g wave interferes with cryptochrome in insects (inborn GPS). Allows them to navigate. Low intensity mm waves can cause the cryptochrome to create free radicals.
4. Another study showing what happens to microbes in soil in india. Microbes in soil are critical to agriculture. They showed that the microbes with the towers around were damaged as well. Also people living closer to antenna have biochemical measures in their blood which predict more likely to get cancer (evidence of damage), than in others that live further way.
These mm waves weakens membranes. And this means any toxic exposure can be more deeply taken into the body as a results of the EMF.
What are we doing to our children with this exposure?
We know that insects show changes in their behavior over time with exposure, so it makes sense the effect of us.
Singapore is NOT introducing it at all. In order to work well, they need several dozen antennas on the phone. You don’t need 5G for voice calls, its so that the refrigerator can talk to your phone ( or things of this matter). Recognize what we have is that we think that since technology can do something we want to try it. Although there’s things we SHOULD not do.
Many other countries KNOW the harms and won’t allow this. Chinese cities are the most dense in the world. How do they get their signals? They are WIRED! The priority for those countries is for military and medical research purposes for technology.
In the 1950s and 1960s the tobacco industry had to see so many people die and have harmful effects in order to prove its harm. Do we need to show now that children who use devices have more harmful effects to get the public to wake up?! It seems as if it’s going that way.
It’s not that technology is evil. We need to teach them about wired connections.
Wired is actually faster, and MORE secure.
At schools, children do not LEARN well if they are on a computer all day long. More and more silicon valley people are sending their children to schools without computers, because they know this. More and more parents are understanding to limit their use.
Don’t feel guilty! We just want safer usage, and education about what technology can do and what it’s not allowed to use.
Let me state this :
WE ARE ELECTRICAL BEING! Our heart beating, nervous system firing. We have an internal electrical system. The fact of saying that outside electrical impulses would have ZERO affect on how we function, makes ZERO sense. It’s true for plants, birds. And US! The potential for harm is quite great.
-get rid of wireless keyboards, mice, earphones
-smart meters removed
– get a wired landline for your phone
-turn wifi off
-turn phone off or on airplane mode when not using it
-never keep in on the body
-don’t even give a phone to a child unless on airplane move
-get EMF protectors (i like aulterra or hedrom)
-ipads belong on tables (tablets) – they are testing 20 cm away form a adult male body of 220lb guy, NEVER ON THE BODIES OF YOUNG CHILDREN!
-if the signal is weak, radiation is higher. radiation goes onto you when its on your body.
Be EDUCATED crew. I’ve been testing EMFs with my genetic profiles now to help the body be more enhances nutritionally, as it damages our cell walls. The fact of the matter is, less is more. Protect your families and yourself.
More resources: https://ehtrust.org/about/dr-devra-davis/
ON the spotlight this week is Do Terra Rosemary. A favorite of mine to use to help protect against EMFs
Though it is famous for its applications in the culinary world, rosemary has uses that reach far beyond cook books or holiday meals. Rosemary oil is a versatile essential oil that proves useful in everyday life for things like promoting healthy-looking hair, creating a relaxing massage, cooking healthy meals, and more. It even supports healthy digestion.* Learn more about Rosemary oil and discover the diverse uses for this herbaceous, energizing doTERRA product.
Rosemary Oil Uses and Benefits
- The chemical makeup of Rosemary oil gives it renewing properties that can be both energizing and settling—particularly when you diffuse the oil. When you need to study for a big test, memorize your slides for a presentation at work, or just need to finish a project, diffusing Rosemary oil can be helpful. In the essential oil diffuser of your choice, consider diffusing Rosemary oil while studying to help maintain concentration. As the renewing, green aroma of Rosemary oil wafts through the room, you’ll be able to focus on the task at hand.
- Possibly the most common application for the rosemary plant is in cooking. Fortunately, Rosemary oil can be used as a substitute in your favorite rosemary-infused dishes. If you have a favorite recipe that calls for rosemary, you can easily add one to two drops of Rosemary oil to meats or traditional entrees in order to add flavor or to support healthy digestion.* Looking for a hearty Rosemary oil recipe? Try this Balsamic Rosemary Marinade to add instant flavor and excitement to any weeknight meal or backyard barbeque. Speaking of summer festivities, these Italian Summer Skewers with Rosemary Balsamic Reduction are the perfect sweet and savory addition to any outdoor get-together. Using mozzarella, salami, cantaloupe, brown sugar, and Rosemary oil, these skewers will be a hot item at your next summer bash.
- Rosemary oil can be taken internally to help reduce occasional fatigue and nervous tension.* You can add a few drops of Rosemary oil to a glass of water or to a doTERRA Veggie Capsule. Rosemary oil can also be taken internally if you are striving to support healthy internal organ function.*
- Trying to relax? Let the renewing properties of Rosemary oil soothe your body and soul at the end of a long day by creating a relaxing essential oil bath. Adding essential oils to a warm bath can promote a calming, relaxing environment that allows you to take a break—both mentally and physically. Combine Rosemary, Frankincense, and Epsom salt into your bath for a rejuvenating experience when you are in need of a little “me” time.
- Like many other essential oils, Rosemary oil can be helpful for promoting full, healthy-looking hair. When you want to promote an abundant-looking head of hair, consider using Rosemary oil when giving yourself a stimulating scalp massage. To improve the scalp massage even further, combine Melaleuca and Rosemary oil together. Whether you are styling or grooming your lovely locks, it is always a good idea to use Rosemary oil for hair.
- Looking for more delicious Rosemary oil recipes? You can quickly turn traditional mashed potatoes into a flavor-filled side dish with a little help from doTERRA Rosemary oil. Whether you are a prepping for a holiday meal, or just want some comfort food, these Rosemary Mashed Potatoes will leave both your tastebuds and your tummy happy.
- Because of its rejuvenating scent and renewing properties, Rosemary oil is often used for massage. Consider combining Rosemary oil with a carrier oil like doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and applying it during massage. To create a soothing massage experience, you can also blend Rosemary oil with Wintergreen to cool and relax the skin. When you want a relaxing massage, mix Lavender with Rosemary oil for stress reduction.
That is all for now,
have a happy and healthy week.